WAGA-TV (channel 5) is a television station in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, serving as the market’s Fox network outlet. Owned and operated by the network’s Fox Television Stations division, the station maintains studios and transmitter facilities on Briarcliff Road Northeast in the Druid Hills area of unincorporated DeKalb County, just outside the Atlanta city limits (but with an Atlanta mailing address).

WAGA-TV first began operations on March 8, 1949. The station was originally owned by Toledo, Ohio–based Fort Industry Company, which also operated WAGA radio (AM 590, now WDWD; and WAGA-FM 103.3, now WVEE), all colloquially called “Wagga”. Fort Industry would later be renamed Storer Broadcasting after the company’s founder, George B. Storer. Channel 5 is Atlanta’s second-oldest television station, signing on seven months after WSB-TV (then on channel 8). Originally a CBS affiliate, owing to its radio sister’s longtime affiliation with the CBS Radio Network, channel 5 also carried a secondary affiliation with the DuMont Television Network from 1949 to 1956. During the late 1950s, the station was also briefly affiliated with the NTA Film Network.Storer sold the WAGA radio stations in 1959; however, channel 5 has, except from 1998 to 2009, retained the “-TV” suffix.